There are times when we almost lost ideas as to what to prepare for breakfast, I know most moms can relate to this scenario. Our family is used to eating bread every morning for breakfast, most of the time we have eggs cooked sunny-side up or hotdogs, cheese, butter or peanut butter.
So to veer away from the usual, since I have some ingredients in the pantry and fridge, I made this bread pizza from left-over sliced bread and buns. Not only for breakfast but also for afternoon snack or merienda, and the kids love it.
- Breads, if buns slice into halves
- Spaghetti sauce for pizza sauce or you can use catsup or tomato sauce
- shredded cheese or better if you have melted cheese
- hotdogs sliced or diced for the toppings
- or you can add ham, bacon or any available toppings on your freezer
- you can add onion rings or bell pepper rings, the choice is endless
- bake in an over or bread toaster for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts, and you’re ready to go. Chow!!!